Friday, November 14, 2008




































Hello world. Today was the best day of my after O'levels life!

(PICTURES TOMORROW! :D)

Kaiying anna alicia ashley annia and I went to siyun's house for BBQ and steamboat (her treat!) There were loads of good food and we laughed like hell at many things but I didn't eat much cause, well, yeah.


THE "MINI PARTY" (its just a nicer term for screaming girls) AFTER DINNER WAS THE BEST PART OF THE DAY!! When I was in the toilet, the girls tried to trick me out after they heard me flush, with Anna moaning "QUICK I NEED THE TOILET!!"

Plan failed. half. I thought they were ONLY gonna take photos but guess what, A BUNCH OF BOLSTERS AND PILLOWS CAME FLYING TOWARDS ME!!! Was practically drowned in a sea of pillows and they were whacking me as if I'm a mole in the arcade LOL. And so the screaming began. I took revenge and whacked everyone in return :D

PILLOW FIGHTS ARE THE BEST.
(Terie I'm going to blanket party you again one day!!!!) Annia was the cameraWOman for the whole event and she's got candid shots of everyone! THOUGH I'M ONLY GONNA POST UNGLAM SHOTS OF ONE PERSON since she wasn't there when ky and ash decided for me which pictures I was NOT supposed to post online ): too bad ^_^ (to the public: save all the photos if you wish :D)


You'll know who that secret person is tomorrow ^_^


I'll let the pictures do the talking then, inspiration only comes to me when there are photos.


We were supposed to catch the 9:10pm MADAGASCAR but played until too guo yin to leave Siyun's place so heck, we'll watch it another day. Instead, Kaiying ash and I had ourselves a nice little chat and drinks at SIMEI STARBUCKS. Annia and Ali were tired, while the rest of us lost of voices temporarily.

Nintendo DS is love ): I can never get bored of playing Taiko no Tatsujin, is there a com game for it or something?!?!


So our day ended at around 11pm. Never felt so freeeeeee in a long time~





Meeting up with ky ash annia to hunt for our prom dresses tomorrow afternoon! Shall edit this post in the morning then.



SAYONARA I WON'T GET NIGHTMARES TODAY I'M SURE! ^_^

No comments: